So a new species of snake (Pseudocerastes urarachnoides) was recently discovered in southern Iran.
Its common name is the spider-tailed horned viper because its tail is literally a fucking spider. This salty motherfucker has a spider (well, a VERY convincing spider-shaped lure) for a tail. I’d try to get on its level but I don’t know if that’s even possible.
Spider snake. Snake spider. Nature isn’t even in the neighborhood of fucking around.
facts that people manage to miss despite being made abundantly clear by the dialogue:
- john is sherlock’s only pressure point
- irene is a self-identified lesbian
- john’s orientation is unconfirmed other than him not being exclusively attracted to men
- sherlock wasn’t conscious to be able to know who called his ambulance
- mycroft and sherlock love each other
supernatural isn’t about two brothers?? It’s about a guy’s hair that keeps travelling around the usa… and its character development is incredible. We see it growing every year, changing style, moving on…